Ian manages compliance at GPF Lewis plc with responsibility for H&S, Quality Assurance and the Environment. Ian has extensive experience of the engineering and construction industries covering CDM Regulations, COSHH & LOLER1998 as well as Site Management & Field Service Engineering.
Occupational Health and Safety
- Provision of Health & Safety support and advice, including safety inspections and the development of safety procedures for GPF Lewis PLC
- Achieved Achilles Building Confidence Accreditation – Sept 2015.*
- CSCS Black Card – November 2014.
- NVQ Level 6 Diploma Construction Contracting Operations Management – October 2014.
- CSCS Experienced Technical, Supervisor or Manager Card – October 2013.
- Integration of Health & Safety Management – 2013-14.*
- Developed Safe System of Work for new Division – 2013.*
- Appointed as Group Health & Safety Manager (UK) – July 2013.*
- IOSH Technician Member status – February 2009.
- IOSH Admitted – October 2008.
- Achieved SAFEContractor Accreditation – November 2007.
- Nebosh Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety – May 2006.
- Appointed as Health & Safety Manager – July 2005.*
- Achieved ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Accreditation – June 2010.*
- Implemented new Environmental Policy – July 2009.*
- Appointed to manage ISO14001 Registration Process – March 2009.*
- Certified as competent ISO9001 Internal Auditor – March 2004.*
- Appointed as QA Manager – April 2005.*
* Previous Employment